Do you enjoy wearing high visibility shirts? Does a construction site feel like home? If yes, this position is for you! We are looking for a 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Electricians to join our teams. Positivity, honesty, and attention to detail are essential attributes of candidates for this position. Applicants must also possess excellent organizational and communication skills. All organizations deserve a first-rate experience when partnering with Kidwell, and Apprentice Electricians will directly represent Kidwell on job sites and in front of customers.
Must be able to perform the following tasks and duties on a daily basis:
- Assist journeymen electricians with installing and repairing electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment
- Gather tools and supplies to be used at work sites
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit
- Drill holes for wiring and pull/push wiring through opening
- Trace out short circuits on wiring
- Lift, position, and fasten objects such as wiring, conduit, and motors
- Perform minor repairs such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs, and switches
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in order
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment, replace defective or worn parts, and reassemble equipment
- Clean work area, machines, tools, and equipment
- Perform other routine duties required to install electrical systems or as directed by management
Job Experience an Requirements
Candidates preferably will possess an Associate’s Degree from a qualified Electrical Technology program, or have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field. All candidates must be able to pass a physical exam and drug screening, and must maintain a valid driver’s license.